Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crushed!

So it took me exactly 6 hours to fall in love with something new....Holy cow. I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing when I found them. They are made of rubber...and it is scented to smell yummy. This is my next paycheck splurge (MONDAY)!
Here's what the website says...
Ladies - catch your breath. This unbelievably cute heel is the latest collaboration between Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and Melissa. The Lady Dragon has a baby blue finish with adjustable slingback strap, peep-toe and red heart ornament.As with all Melissa shoes, they're crafted in Brazil of natural and sustainable rubber. They are extremely comfortable, mold to your feet after just a few wears, are totally waterproof, and can be cleaned in a sink with good 'ol soap and water.
Notice they mention breathlessness?! And the other adorable colors!
And you could be a bride and wear them! Holy Moly!
Max Wegner

1 comment:

JosieBeanLily said...

These are frickn' cute!! I want the yellow heels.